Coming to you live from Badladz Resort in the Philippines, complete with patented LBP cafe noise and janky wi-fi upload speeds.
This week Dan jumped on the phone with the man, the myth, the Aussie legend in content marketing and helping customers online, James Schramko of Super Fast Business and one of Dan’s new favorite podcasts Freedom Ocean. A super-sized episode that caused Dan to spend the past week to say to Ian “Did I tell you what Schramko told me? Have I told you about my interview with Schramko? James has this baller way of dealing with that.”
Needless to say Dan and Ian’s mancrushes run high – after listening to the interview you’ll develop a mind-crush too.
What Caused Dan To Fall Silent For Most Of The Interview As He Feverishly Jotted Down Notes?
- How James doubled his business every year for 5 years in a row (sound familiar….)
- Are you losing valuable customers in your current short sales models?
- Do you ever wish you had built your lifestyle business under one domain?
- “Selling is what you have to do if you haven’t marketed properly”
- Are you using this proven content syndication model (see the image to the right)
- Building out your chocolate wheel
Also, listen to find out if you are doing the one thing with your staff that has revolutionized James’ 70+ team operation.
Just The Tips
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 44:54
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Catch the LBP on Zune
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.