Having a mastermind group, and perpetuating a mastermind group, is a great way to handle some of the emotional struggles of having your own business. They are just as fun as a poker party, but they can change your life. Masterminds are the reason we started this podcast. We’ve done a lot of in-person masterminds, and they are a great way to grow a community and connect with your audience. This week, we’re talking about the power, the pitfalls, and the process of in-person masterminds.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The three different formats of masterminds that we have seen in our community.
- The three biggest mistakes that people make with masterminds.
- How we run our own mastermind groups successfully.
- Our advice for entrepreneurs who want to throw their own private mastermind.
- Why it is important to survey your attendees before a a meeting.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Mastermind Sessions Homework
- Dynamite Circle Mastermind Preparation Survey
- Dynamite Circle Mastermind – Austin, T.X. – Aug. 29th and 30th
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian