Bossman is on vacation this week, so I’ve invited my friend Erik Paquet from Abroaders.com on to the show to talk all about mileage, point redemption, how to fly business class as often as possible and much more. In the Dynamite Circle, Erik is widely regarded as the go-to guy for travel hacking. We are also going to be discussing how he has been able to use his unique set of skills to launch a productized service business.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How travel incentive programs work and what the airlines are hoping you won’t do.
- Why credit card signup bonuses are the one of most important facets of travel hacking.
- How to use airline partnerships to leverage your existing points.
- Why redeeming your points can be more challenging than accumulating them.
- Some of the biggest ways that entrepreneurs aren’t capitalizing on their rewards programs.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- The Points Guy
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian