Today, Dan and Ian continue their discussion on how to finally get started with your business for $300 or less (part 1 here). After deciding on your product, you will learn how to line out your product in more detail, come up with a unique selling proposition and test your product without actually producing it.
Dan & Ian also reveal a few naughty tricks that some of their friends used. Depending on your local laws, these tricks might be illegal. It’s your responsibility to check your laws. We do not encourage illegal activities.
This is the 50th anniversary episode of the Lifestyle Business Podcast. Expect a lot more to come in 2011.
The first 30 minutes will be content. After that (at 8:30), we open for any questions from the audience. Check out our first live broadcast: Sunday, Jan 16, 8pm PST.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
- @jamiemarsden – check out: Information product procrastination myths
- @seanogle – check out: Three Ways to Grow Your Business Right Now
- Buy the THE FIRST TWO SEASONS, 30 EPISODES OF GOODNESSS ARE NOW FOR SALE<<<<!!!!<%$%%$#
- This Week In Startups
- WordPress (we recommend Thesis Theme and Bluehost)
- Yannik Silver’s Salesletter (use that as an inspiration)
- My eCover Maker
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Adwords
- Jamie Marsden’s Adwords Hack
- Craigslist Peek plugin for Chrome
- Music is The Hives- Hate to Say I Told You so
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 23:20
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.