Dan and Ian are joined on the show today by good friend and incredibly gifted entrepreneur Jon Myers. Jon is a customer experience and user interface designer with an impressive client roster including some of the organizations to which you may pay taxes.
The fellas dive into the concept of simply running a comfortable company to pay the bills, and taking the next step to baller status. It’s more than just getting more customers, and as you’ll find out in this episode, it takes a little work on yourself and your business practices in tandem.
Are You Makin’ $, or Makin’ $$$$$$?
- Reverse engineering your customer experience and examining touch points for maximal impact.
- How cultivating your professional image is a bit like developing your poker face; and how that will help you step up your game.
- Why long ball thinking is more than just planning your future; and how you can get started today.
- The second wave of the Four Hour Work Week and why it’s a world different than the first.
- Jon Myers – @JonMyers – Jonmyers.com
- Jon’s Medium.com Article
- David Karp – Tumblr
- Seth Godin – His 5,000th Post
- Tim Ferriss – Four Hour Work week (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- John McIntyre – DropDeadCopy.com
- Ben Krueger – AuthorityEngine.com
- Joseph Campbell – Communicating Ideas with Punk Rock
On the beach, enjoying some rays and the fresh breeze – Marc
Just The Tips
- “School of 7 Bells” – Painting a Memory
- June 15 – DCx Chicago
- July 19 – DCx Amsterdam
- October 18 – DC BKK
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.