This week bossman and I discuss being unpopular in the face of pressure from friends, family, team members, and employees. Bossman references his new “entrepreneurmobile” gratuitously and we ponder the distinctions being ‘know-how’ and ‘know-what’ knowledge.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to know when to stop engineering a product and move forward.
- Four forms of doing the unpopular thing.
- How you can avoid building a prison of payments.
- The importance of living wherever it takes to be by your tribe.
- Why you should be preaching less and practicing more.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Ronnie Coleman
- TMBA 190: 1,000 True Fans, 100 True Customers or 10 True Clients
- TMBA 196: A 21st Century Financial Script
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Kraig Mathias – Create My Independence
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, there is also Tropical MBA content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: