The fellas are switching things up and coming to you from Europe this week. Having just finished speaking at the MicroConf event in Prague, they’ve got insights coming out of their ears and just couldn’t wait to share them with you.
You’ll hear about some of the spotlight speakers from the event and the incredible frameworks, modalities and systems they employ to see wild success in the software and SAAS industries.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Patrick McKenzie’s single most effective way to make more revenue (and perhaps the scariest).
- Why being a craftsman is the winning long-term play over opportunism.
- Rob Walling’s public speaking and presentation techniques that keep listeners on the edge of their seats.
- Nathan Barry’s concept of more revenue from less customers.
- Adii Pienaar’s controversial method for validating a product concept.
People and links mentioned on this episode:
- Dan & Ian
- Valet Up
- Patrick McKenzie – (@patio11)
- Rob Walling – (@RobWalling)
- Mike Taber – (@SingleFounder)
- Sherry Walling – (@ZenFounder)
- Nathan Barry – (@NathanBarry)
- Adii Pienaar – (@Adii) – On Y Combinator
- Peldi Guilizonni – (@Peldi)
Dan & Ian’s Presentation Format:
1. What are we going to talk about, plus the benefits.
2. Who we are, and why you should listen.
3. The specific takeaways you’ll get.
4. The problem.
5. The solution.
6. Before solution, after solution. Bounce back and forth.
7. Common mistakes implementing the solution and how to avoid them.
8. What you can do to act now.
Simon Payne (Leadpages) and friends at our DCx Prague event.
Ian and I giving a talk “What Operating System Runs Your Business.’
2013 #MicroConf Speakers.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: