Back in the day, becoming productive– for me– meant locking myself in the house and putting the coffee maker on overdrive. We’ve learned since then a lot about the frameworks that empower exceptionally productive entrepreneurs, and in this episode we’ll share which ones we use, which ones we’ve discarded, and of course, which ones we disagree on!
On the show this week:
- The “I gotta go the airport at 5 PM principle.”
- How to categorize tasks by priority and when to work on them.
- The (pyramid scheme-ish!) Rule of 6.
- The most influential productivity system Ian ever implemented in the business.
- How to center your focus to “the one thing.”
People on this episode:
What we’re excited about this week:
- Work The System
- The One Thing
- Mac Freedom
- Self Control
- Focus @ Will
- Getting Things Done
- Marissa Mayer Biography
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: