A few weeks ago we spoke with Jeff Pecaro. Jeff is starting a productized service business and he offered to let us follow along with his journey on the show. This week we are catching up with him to find out how his business has progressed and he has managed to weather the storm of some tough criticism.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What happened when Jeff reached out to our audience for anchor clients. (2:51)
- How Jeff has handled some of the unique challenges that these potential clients have. (3:30)
- The benefits of taking your business idea to a mastermind. (5:47)
- Jeff’s thoughts on his mastermind at DCBKK. (6:34)
- How Jeff handles some harsh criticism from one of our most experienced listeners. (10:45)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Jeff Pecaro
- LTV Machine
- Dan Norris
- WP Curve
- The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris
- Bean Ninjas
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA307: The One Where a Business Starts on the Show
- TMBA227: The Rise of Productized Services
- TMBA266: Growing Productized Services Businesses
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected].
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian