We are talking about what it means to be a remote CEO. This episode is essentially going to be story time with Ian. We discuss what it is like to leave the office for extended periods of time, and some essential mindset stuff that goes into being a successful remote CEO. We also talk about how our portable business has been able to grow five times year over year with Bossman and I living away from the office, and the dissect the steps that it takes to step away from your business and let it work for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How Ian was able to transition from the office to a remote position.
- When Bossman realized it was possible to become a remote CEO.
- What Ian’s concerns were when he first left the office and how the team performed without him.
- The four phases of leaving the office.
- How Ian handled it when one of our most important employees decided to leave.
- The importance of owning your creative hours.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian