This week Dan and Ian are acting like expatriot snitches, unleashing an Offshoring 101 course onto the listeners of the LBP community.
Blasting through conversation ranging from why you should and shouldn’t incorporate your business in the US to Earned Income Exclusions & FBAR’s and all the juicy details in between, including some important things they’ve learned along the way, the guys are getting into some serious business discussion.
This episode is definitely one to pull out the pen & paper/Evernote for!
DISCLAIMER – Dan and Ian are not offering any of the following:
- Tax Advice
- Legal Advice
- Business Incorporation Advice
- Professional Advisorey Advice
They’re just two guys with some businesses, talking about topic that they’ve had some experiences in. They’re by no means experts.
In other words, don’t try this at home before seriously chatting with some people who offer the things listed above.
Need some recommendations? Drop us an email and we’ll check the Rolodex (Like anyone uses a Rolodex anymore…)
What Are The Top 3 Reasons To Offshore Your Corporation?
- Being on The Right Side Of History – The times they are a’changin’. Where will you fall on the issue?
- Asset & Legal Diversification – There’s a reason no one puts all their eggs in one basket…or something like that
- Less Red Tape & Logistic Overhead – In the future people will do business with the countries that meet their needs
Stay tuned to the end to hear their picks for the Top 3 Jurisdictions for Offshoring your Corporation.
Quick Tips, Tricks and Funny Jokes
Episode length: 31:39
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.