In this episode, Dan and Ian talk about rule breaking and rule making. As an entrepreneur, you can’t always wait for somebody else to give you permission. You have to make your own rules. In the quick tips, a few useful iPhone apps are discussed. Enjoy!
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
Pimpin an affiliate offer. Yeah Buddy!
If you are involved in any kind of Search Engine Optimization activities (you should – search traffic means money), make sure to check out Market Samurai. Our in house SEO team uses Market Samurai and makes us five figures a month because of it. Try it for free.
- @myeggnoodles (Chris), check out “Driving through Lak Sao to Tham Kong Lo“
- @ribbonfarm (Venkat) released his first book – Tempo
- @manvsdebt (Baker) from ManVsDebt and YouVsDebt
- @chazzbro – Chuck Brown from Professional Voice Talent
- @DavidCrandall got out of debt
- @ChrisCDucker from VirtualBusinessLifestyle
- Kiva.org Lifestyle Entrepreneurs group
- Cold Water Kids Wetsuits
- The Anthropology of Business
- Outsource to the Philippines – Consulting with Dan
Follow us on Twitter
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.