The reality for the majority of the entrepreneurs who listen to this show is that their businesses live or die by their sales funnel. It’s also one of the number one things that entrepreneurs struggle to get good at.
So, Dan and Ian decided to call John Logar, a talented and successful salesperson who has always been very generous about sharing his advice.
In this week’s program, John shares some of those insights, including a 4 step daily process that he guarantees will bring you more sales.
This isn’t going to be a drive by, ‘top ten list’ type of an episode. This is a deep dive into the type of skills and habits that will help you build a better, more profitable sales funnel for your business.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why the most successful salespeople are usually introverts. (5:22)
- John’s advice for entrepreneurs who are focusing more of their time on fulfillment than sales. (20:09)
- A framework for the daily activities we can do to increase our sales. (25:35)
- John’s strategies for eliminating objections and closing a sale. (46:00)
- Why some of the most successful people are the ones that “fail fast”. (54:19)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Growth Ninja
- John Logar
- Consulting Unleashed
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Taylor Pearson
This week’s sponsor:
A big thanks to Growth Ninja – this episode’s sponsor. Are you looking for a reliable and hands-off way to scale your company’s revenue? Growth Ninja is an industry proven Facebook ad service that can explode your sales funnel. Growth Ninja’s founder, Vincent, was actually on an episode of this podcast a while back. You can check it out here.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 319: The Mind Game of Making Over $100,000
- TMBA 360: Clay Collins and The Unraveling Marketing Stack
- TMBA 387: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]