Back in 2012, Dan and Ian hosted a two week seminar in the Philippines. It was attended by 44 listeners of this show – and Sarah Kornblet was one of them. Since attending that workshop, Sarah has set up a successful business as an attorney for online entrepreneurs.
This week’s episode is really the story of what has happened in Sarah’s life since 2012. It is also the trajectory of an idea, because every business starts with one (or more).
But .. sometimes we aren’t ready for those ideas, or those ideas aren’t ready for us.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How Sarah first discovered this podcast. (3:15)
- Why Sarah’s first idea for a business was ultimately unsuccessful. (11:30)
- What made Sarah realize that she should be pivoting back to the legal space. (15:29)
- The challenges of turning your expertise into something that people can buy. (28:00)
- How Sarah has found unique ways to market her services. (34:00)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Sarah Kornblet
- Home Exchange
- Bean Ninjas
- The 1000 Day Rule
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 106: A Proposition : Start-Up August
- TMBA 312: Let’s Talk Tax
- TMBA 345: You’re a Resident of Where?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian