Less than 72 hours after we launched The Tropical MBA program exclusively to members of Dynamite Circle and then our pre-sale listeners, we have already SOLD OUT these first two sessions. Thanks so much – blown away, humbled, and excited as hell barely begin to scrape the surface of how we feel about that!
This week Dan & Ian get a little Starsky & Hutch, bringing 70’s yacht rock back in style with Bad Company’s “Shooting Star” as they look at what makes a person or business so successful you watch them burst across the sky like a shooting star, lighting up the night.
Do You Know If You Are A Shooting Star?
Understanding the shooting star mindset will help you fly through the stratosphere and beyond in your business success. People are often their own worst enemies in their trajectories. Why do some people succeed fast and others struggle for decades?
They fail to:
- Pay Extraordinary Care To Their Craft – Don’t teach others to be the best copywriter in the world…work at becoming the best copywriter in the world
- Cultivate A Healthy Ego – That doesn’t mean you should carry around an obese obsession with your awesomeness. You shouldn’t be jealous of the success of others, you should enjoy seeing the success of others!
- Ice Pick Integrity – Act in accordance with your ideals, not your immediate feelings
- Self-Effacing Delivery Of Value To Others – Willing to do whatever it takes to show your worth
- Play Long Ball – Don’t focus on the small emotional wins – be in it to take the game
Quick Tips, Tricks and Funny Jokes:
- Google Apps for Business
- IAMA on Reddit
- Email Ian if you know a good maid/cleaning service in the San Diego area ;)
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen!
Episode length: 28:51
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.