Not all of us came out of the womb wanting to start a business. Some of us were attracted to the personal agency and the freedom of being an entrepreneur. This week’s guests all have a few things in common. They all had this similar dream of the freedom that comes from quitting their jobs and starting their own businesses, and all three of them have chosen Spain as their home for that journey this summer. Barcelona has recently become kind of a hotbed for the entrepreneurial community. I reached out to Chris Reynolds, Cristina Ansbjerg and Robert Brandl to get some insider info about what it’s like to live in the country and why they have all fallen in love with it.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The basic layout of Barcelona and how it works.
- The differences between Madrid and Barcelona.
- How difficult it really is to live in Spain when you don’t speak Spanish.
- How the unemployment rate in Spain affects day to day life.
- What it really costs to live in Barcelona.
- How to tackle the VISA situation if you plan on staying long term.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Cristina Ansbjerg
- The One Effect
- At Spain’s Door, A Welcome Mat for Entrepreneurs
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian