Ian is back on the Tropical MBA Podcast this week to talk about our next big idea, as well as answering some listener questions (thank you to all who’ve called our voicemail: 888-554-8428).
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why having the same amount of “skin the game” can be critical when networking.
- How to take your business from $1 Million to $10 Million?
- Our answer to the question “How do you handle healthcare?”
- How long it really takes a newbie to become successful.
- The importance (or lack thereof!) of the “entrepreneurial x factor,” and how to figure out what yours is.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- Damian Thompson
- Matt Bellamare
- Jacob Puhul
- 25K Club
- Tim Ferriss event
- Jesse Lawler
- Abroaders Podcast
- Ninjas For Health
- TJ Nelson
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: