Today, Dan and Ian compare going solo to hiring people and building a team. Almost everybody in the “lifestyle business” niche thinks that not having a team is the road to more freedom, less hassle, location independence or a “4 hour work week”. Dan and Ian’s case is the exact opposite: having a team and hiring people gives you more freedom (and also increases your chances of success) than flying solo.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
Pimpin an affiliate offer. Yeah Buddy!
If you are involved in any kind of Search Engine Optimization activities (you should – search traffic means money), make sure to check out Market Samurai. Our in house SEO team uses Market Samurai and makes us five figures a month because of it. Check it out for free.
- @TimConley from the Foolish Adventure Podcast, check out “The Future Of Online Business Is Paid Content“
- @NicheDash (David Berger), check out “The Worst Valentine’s Date Ever“
- @NicheThinkTank (Larry Clark), check out the interview he did with us “Dan Andrews @ Lifestyle Business Podcast – Podcast Interview #4“
- @RobWalling, check out “The 80/20 Rule of Startup Founders“
- @emiliewapnick from Puttylike, check out “You Cannot Fake What is Real“
- @SeanOgle, check out his HDR websites “Daily HDR” and “HDR Software“
Follow us on Twitter
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.