Dan and Ian are coming at you this week after some intense reflection and mindset shifts. This episode is all about the power of negative action and leveraging the inevitable changes in the world as a small business entrepreneur.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s book, Anti-Fragile inspires the content for today’s show and the fellas mold his frameworks of anti-fragility, robustness and capitalizing on chaos to you as an entrepreneur. You might want to schedule some reflection time after this episode because it will leave you re-thinking your strategy and applying the principles in this week’s episode.
Are You Robust or Anti-Fragile?
- How scalable actions set you up for exponential growth options in the future.
- A method for identifying negative actions to eliminate from your business.
- How to determine whether your actions exist in a high-upside environment.
- Why getting a master’s degree actually restricts your options instead of expanding them.
- How to invest yourself elegantly to leverage higher outcome tasks.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Anti-Fragile (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Jon Myers – JonMyers.com
- Tom Sliker – BroadstreetConsulting.com
- Dave Ramsey – DaveRamsey.com
- Felix Dennis – How to Get Rich (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
Just The Tips
- Ron Chernow – George Washington: A Life (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Peter Thiel – You Are Not A Lottery Ticket
- “Entertainment” by Phoenix
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.