This week, Dan and Ian answer a bunch of listener questions. Topics include
- An in depth discussion on hiring (including: how to delegate, how to find cheap talent, …)
- Trade show hacks that Dan and Ian use (hustling involved)
- How Dan and Ian first got started when they founded their business 4 years ago
The quick tips section features Rob Walling’s (from Startups For the Rest of Us) top 3 sticky apps of 2011.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- @robwalling, check out “Lessons Learned from a Software Developer’s First Attempt at Launching a Startup“
- @singlefounder (Mike Taber), check out “MicroConf: How it all went down“
- Startups For the Rest of Us (Rob Walling’s and Mike Taber’s podcast), check out “Episode 50 – Home Office Do’s and Don’ts“
- @sebastmarsh (Sebastian Marshall), check out “Amazing. I just bought 32 audiobooks for $158.“
- Cad Sourcing
- Episode # 64 – 6 Ways to Get Laid or Get Paid
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.