Every Thursday morning, 8AM EST, we’ll be aiming to publish one podcast at this domain, instead of the LBP and (sometimes) TTR at two. Starting next week we’ll have a little re-design of the podcasts as the Lifestyle Business Podcast and Tropical Talk Radio come together and are reborn into an even more focused, flexible show.
The old LBP iTunes feed will continue to work for some time, but our primary iTunes link will be this one.
If you have any questions about this, or have ideas for the future of our show, we’d love to hear from you.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- Why Dan and Ian are merging the two podcasts and what you can expect going forward.
- The branding problem the fellas have run into and why this move will alleviate the pain.
- The concept of “spotlight marketing” and why it’s more relevant in 2013 than when the LBP got started in 2009.
- What the guys plan for the future of the show.
- Elisa Doucette – Elisadoucette.com
- James Clark – NomadicNotes.com
- Justin Cooke & Joe Magnotti – Empire Flippers
- The John McIntrye TTR Episode
- Jon Myers – JonMyers.com
Just The Tips
- Nike +
- Charles Duhigg – The Power of Habit (Affiliate Link/Non-Affiliate Link)
- Kiss Metrics – SAAS Apps Series
- Steve Blank – MVP Article
- “Givin’ Up” – The Darkness
- October 18 – DC BKK
Get Your Voice On The Show
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at tropical mba . com.