Dan and Ian are back this week after an ill advised April fool’s joke earlier this week. Don’t panic though, according to the fellas, the podcast is the best part of their business so they’re not going anywhere… except Paris where they’re hanging out this week.
Rather fitting for this episode, Dan and Ian talk about imperfection in business and how it’s not all rose petals and unicorns. The stars won’t align themselves for you so tune in to hear the top five things that new entrepreneurs tend to spend too much time worrying about instead of generating income.
Get it Out to the World
- Why going for perfection can become a mental crutch to your business growth.
- The mindset about personal finances that can set you free.
- How you’ll never have perfect timing to ask for the sale so just start asking.
- Why you don’t need to worry about your incorporation paperwork so much.
- The ground zero method of getting started on the right financial foot.
- Mike Taber – Single Founder
- Rob Walling – Software By Rob
- Startups For The Rest of Us
- Nick – Modern Sprout Planter
- Jimmy Hayes – Minaal Brand
- Robert Barnwell- CEO Talk Radio
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Antifragile (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Theme Forest
- Caffeine App
- Ben Krueger – Authority Engine
- Dave Ramsey – The Dave Ramsey Show
Just The Tips
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.