What better way to celebrate the 400th episode of this podcast than to return to one of their favorite episode formats: the good, old-fashioned Q&A.
This week, Dan and Ian are answering more listener questions, and riffing on topics like “Comfy Bed Syndrome” and “The Golden Handcuffs”. You’ll also hear some retrospective thoughts on 8 years of talking about entrepreneurship.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to make the most out of a sabbatical. (6:13)
- The ways that American society can make people more complacent. (11:00)
- Why almost all successful entrepreneurs go through a period where they struggle financially. (13:13)
- The importance of spending time with the people that you want to be like. (14:19)
- Tips for overcoming the middle class mindset. (17:55)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- Jungle Scout
- The Middle Class Mind
- Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Workweek
This week’s sponsor:
A big thanks to Jungle Scout – this episode’s sponsor. Jungle Scout is an awesome analytical tool that has helped thousands to launch and grow profitable Amazon businesses. Many Amazon sellers confidently vote Jungle Scout as the most important tool they use in their business.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 205 – Dreamline 3.0 – A Simple Approach to Getting What You Want in Life
- TMBA 389: TMBA Mailbag: How Can I Get Started on My Own Business?
- TMBA 397: We Want Your Questions
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian