Many of those entrepreneurs have gone on to become very rich people and, through talking with them, we have found some common threads in creating wealth.
But despite the constants, the ways of getting there are often very different, usually depending on personality and priorities in life.
On today’s show, we are going to be talking about five of the most common strategies to get rich, which of them resonate most with us, plus a whole lot more.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The Felix Dennis approach to getting rich. (6:46)
- How to use “Strategic Identity Creation” as a means to generate wealth. (12:07)
- The comprehensive arbitrage approach. (19:47)
- Why it pays to be “Old Man River”. (27:52)
- How you can become wealthy by being a “Shovel Stamper”. (31:44)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- Naval Ravikant
- How to Get Rich (Without Getting Lucky)
- Joe Rogan Podcast #1309 – Naval Ravikant
- Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Jason Cohen
- WP Engine
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is sponsored by Revision Legal. Here at TMBA we often talk about how difficult it can be to find professional services who truly understand entrepreneurs and their businesses. Revision Legal really ‘get’ entrepreneurs because they are around them all the time. They understand the legal problems, questions, or just general uncertainty that might be slowing you down and preventing you from reaching your full potential. Legal questions and dilemmas come in many shapes and sizes, but they all need to be answered to enable you to meet your goals – and if you don’t get them sorted, trust me, they will come back to bite you. So, check out Revision Legal and don’t hesitate to drop them a line if you are looking for help.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian