About the TMBA
Over the years...
Themes we discuss often on our show are:
- Old-school business know-how
- The artisanal approach to entrepreneurship
- The permanent travel lifestyle
- Heuristics for generating business ideas
- Bootstrapping (vs. “startups”)
- Post-corporate life
- Community building and events
- The globalization of sub $10,000,000 businesses
- Apprenticeship and mentoring
- Team building, culture, and management
Find out more
If you have a story you’d like us to cover on our show, we encourage you to contact our producer [email protected].
The best way to learn entrepreneurship while enjoying a great deal of schedule and location freedom is to get paid to learn. Check out our remote jobs website for some fantastic opportunities to work for great location independent companies.
Our email addresses are Dan and Ian at Tropical MBA dot com respectively. Please keep in mind that we receive so many emails that we cannot respond to the majority of inquiries.
When you subscribe to our newsletter below, we’ll send you new episodes and blog posts so you’ll always be in the know.