Bossman is back this week and we are talking about affiliate relationships. How do you get others to promote your products? We’ll talk about how to “write the religion” and give potential content publishers a reason to tap into your narrative. We also field several listener questions, including what to look for when hiring your first employee, and the ins and outs of establishing business credit.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The two different kinds of affiliate relationships.
- How the nature of affiliate relationships is changing.
- The difference between affiliate tokens and content tokens.
- How “needle turning” relationships are made in person, and take time to develop.
- Why you should be building a product first and having a culture and brand to follow.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Erik Paquet – Abroaders.com
- Affiliate Commissions are Like Exclamation Points
- TMBA157: If It Makes You Money, You Shouldn’t Be Doing It (The SOP Episode)
- 101 Tasks You Can Outsource to Your Virtual Staff
- From Below the Blog – A Five Year Retrospective
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian