This week’s episode is one of the most promising and immediate opportunities for starting a business on the internet.
A year ago, they explored some of these on an episode that was one of the most popular and controversial we’ve ever done.
Kevin Graham joined us for that one. He runs a portfolio of almost 60 Amazon product review websites, and is the founder of Bulk Buy Hosting. Kevin agreed to speak with us again today, along with Coran Woodmass, whose company TheFBABroker.com brokers Amazon based eCommerce businesses.
On today’s show, Kevin and Coran discuss the types of successes that people are having on the platform, the criticisms of Amazon based businesses, and what kind of opportunities exist in this marketplace for entrepreneurs of all types.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What kind of opportunities exist in the Amazon space in 2018. (12:10)
- The appeal of buying existing Amazon businesses. (25:10)
- How Amazon Fulfillment businesses differ from Amazon Associates businesses. (31:26)
- Some of the “doomsday” scenarios for Amazon businesses. (49:22)
- Advice for listeners who are considering building a business on the Amazon platform. (51:53)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Kevin Graham
- Coran Woodmass
- 2018 Trends – Amazon FBA Business Sales
- FBA Business Price Guide
- Amazon Associates
- Fulfillment by Amazon
- Bulk Buy Hosting
- The Wirecutter
- Best Products
- Small Business Administration
- Empire Flippers
- Amazon Global
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Ahrefs. Ahrefs offers unbelievable tools to help you grow your search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your niche. Best of all, they are offering one lucky TropicalMBA listener a chance to win a free annual subscription valued at almost $2000. Enter to win by sharing this episode on your Facebook page and letting us know in the comments below.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 324: The Amazon Gold Rush
- TMBA 375: How 100s Of Young Entrepreneurs are Making Generational Wealth in Less Than 5 Years
- TMBA 409: Amazon And The Elephant In The Room
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian