In this community a lot of people move around for lifestyle and social reasons, but traditionally business owners have gravitated towards places that are offer low tax situations, or otherwise business friendly environments.
On today’s show, two of our listeners are going to share their experiences of living in two of these countries: Panama and Andorra.
You’ll hear them share their stories about why they chose to live where they do, and what makes these places appealing to entrepreneurs who can choose where they settle.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How Jase’s journey to Andorra started at a North American ski resort. (6:20)
- What made Andorra so attractive to them. (13:23)
- How difficult it is to become an Andorran resident. (19:30)
- How Matt started an online business after he bought a boutique hotel in Panama. (27:44)
- What the entrepreneurial community in Panama looks like now. (38:03)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Derek Sivers
- Jase Rodley
- Otium Boutique
- Matt Landau
- The Panama Papers
A big thanks to AppSumo – this episode’s sponsor. AppSumo is the place to find huge deals on tools to help you grow your online business. They’ve put together some great free stuff for TMBA listeners as well, check it out: AppSumo.com/TMBA
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 373: Should You Base Yourself in Southern Europe?
- TMBA 376: Should You Base Yourself in Eastern Europe?
- TMBA 382: LAX->MNL->OTP with Family in Tow
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]