Happy New Year! Ian is off celebrating the holidays with his family this week, and Kaiser Soze was here hanging out when a discussion came up that we thought would be good for the show. This show is mostly about lifestyle, but in case you’re looking for the good old fashioned business talk, below are some of my favorite podcast episodes on just that topic.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- If the “rosey picture” we paint of Asia has any true merit.
- The massive amount of set up time it requires to live in Asia (he said with a hint of sarcasm).
- Is Asia truly a bootstrapper’s paradise?
- Why our first commandment of success in Asia is “thou shalt not do local business.”
- The emotionality of moving to, living in, and doing work in Asia.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
Some of our favorite TMBA podcasts in 2013:
- The Full Story Behind Our First Niche
- 5 Lifestyle Business Thought Experiments
- What Our Speakers Taught Us
- How to Get Rich
- Dreamline 3.0 – A Simple Approach to Getting What You Want in Business and In Life
- A 21st Century Financial Script
- How Profitable Niche Selection Really Works
- The 10 Point Business Diagnostic Test
- The 10 Travel Commandments
- How Hyperfocus in Your Marketing Can Lead to Broader Business Opportunities
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: