We’ve received a ton of great feedback from last week’s Q&A session on relationships and lifestyle. This week we’ve decided to reach out to our listeners for questions pertaining to business. Ian and I are gonna be talking about everything from productized services to offshore business, management philosophies and our own personal outlooks on the future of our business.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What would we do differently if we had to start over from scratch.
- How to figure out what kind of productized services you can offer.
- Tips for structuring and pricing a productized SEO service.
- The biggest mistake we made when incorporating our business.
- Our thoughts on the age gap between startup owners and location independent entrepreneurs.
- Where we see ourselves in five years time.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Our 10 Episode Series on Productized Services
- Tim Ferriss
- Dan Sullivan
- TMBA190: 1,000 True Fans, 100 True Customers, or 10 True Clients
- Empire Flippers
- Greenback Tax Services
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian