Ian is back in the US of A hanging out in California, while Dan’s living the high life in Hong Kong. The guys are looking forward to joining up in Vietnam next week, but for now, it’s time for the LBP.
This week’s topic came in from Trevor Pirtle from Real Life English who asked Dan and Ian to dig deep and spill the beans on their unorthodox but powerful ways to grow a community. He also wanted to know some of the common misconceptions people have about community building.
Set it and forget it? Forget it…
- 2 misconceptions about building a membership community that could save your business.
- How to embody the connector’s mentality.
- The beneficial reading concept and how you can learn something from everyone.
- Why advocating for ideas and not purchases can be the key to success.
- The downfall that is the marketers mentality and what to do to avoid it.
- Joe “Hot Money” Magnotti – Empire Flippers
- Trevor Pirtle – Real Life English
- Seth Godin – Startup School
Just The Tips
- “Street Struck” – Big L
- July 19 – DCx Amsterdam
- October 18 – DC BKK
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.