Dan and Ian invited the guys from AdSense Flippers on the show to chat entrepreneur to entrepreneur (to entrepreneur to entrepreneur!) about what it’s like to start a podcast, hire employees, and provide constructive criticism or feedback.
Then they get into it and talk about the realities of business partnerships and what it’s like to build a life together.
Listen to this episode and learn about:
- The high caliber of aspiring location independent interns and freelancers
- Why a business partnership can be so similar to a marriage
- Planning out your financial and life goals when you have someone else to consider
- Letting certain ships sail and still maintaining fundamental respect
- The critical junctures when your workflow should and should not overlap
- Why it is important to imagine the eventual successes as well as evaluating the day-to-day of your operation
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- MapQuest Mobile Solutions
- Bootie Mashup “Best of Bootie” collections (Thanks Lewis Q and Elisa for the find!)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.