This week, one of our listeners challenged us to go more in-depth about Chinese manufacturing and how to get your first product manufactured. We’re gonna dive right in and talk about where and how you can learn about outsourcing your product to China, and everything that it entails.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Five things you should be focusing on when considering going to China.
- Tactics to find and identify factories you can work with.
- Why it’s important to scale with your factory.
- How to differentiate between factories and agents and why it might behoove you to work with a Chinese agent.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- Champs Podcast with Arsenio Hall
- Series 7 Podcast
- Peter Keller
- Lessons Learned From 7 Years of China Factory Visits.
- The Amazon Whisperer.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian