In this week’s episode, I’m answering some listener submitted questions. I’ve invited Jimmy Hayes and Josh Weinstein back on the show to add their two cents as well, as we discuss whether or not a college degree is necessary for someone who wants to become a location-independent entrepreneur, among other topics.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why it’s important to build an idea of remarkability into your products.
- How the really successful viral brands are the ones connecting emotionally with the market.
- My go-to joke at a cocktail party.
- Reasons why you should or shouldn’t be going to college.
- Some alternatives to higher education for people who want to become location-independent entrepreneurs.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- David Hehenberger’s Easy Pricing Tables.com.
- Dynamite Circle, our private membership site.
- Mark Cuban on The Coming Meltdown in College Education
- Mark Cuban on the College Bubble
- There’s No Speed Limit by Derek Sivers
- The Sound Trader
- The Thousand Dollar Brownie by Sean Malarkey
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-clickand “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: