This week’s episode is a little different. Today’s guest left his 9-to-5 job in pursuit of the ‘4-Hour Workweek’ type of entrepreneurial freedom only to find, some years later, that it wasn’t for him.
Coran Woodmass quit his job in Australia and moved to Chiang Mai, Thailand. He started building, buying and selling small web properties, but ultimately realized that didn’t make him happy.
These days, Coran has moved into a field he is incredibly passionate about – advising and brokering quality deals for Amazon FBA owners through his new business, TheFBABroker.com.
This conversation is not just about the winners and losers in the marketplace of Amazon businesses, it’s about finding what makes you feel satisfied and fulfilled too.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Coran decided to become a business broker. (2:19)
- How the Amazon business marketplace has changed over the last few years. (6:50)
- Who is “winning” when making deals on Amazon businesses in 2019. (8:43)
- How some people are buying their way into entrepreneurship. (15:12)
- What made Coran realize that the “4-Hour Workweek” lifestyle wasn’t for him. (26:06)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- Coran Woodmass
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Buying Your Way to Entrepreneurship
- Keith Cunningham
- Jay Abraham
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Dynamite Jobs. Dynamite Jobs is a service that helps entrepreneurs and listeners of this show find top, experienced talent to join their teams. These types of remote positions can be especially challenging to hire for, and we specialize in making that process easy. For those of you who are on the hunt for a new opportunity, we know how frustrating it can be to find good remote jobs, so we only work with established, reputable companies offering great remote opportunities. If you’re looking for a new job in the new year, check out DynamiteJobs.co.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian