Happy New Year to all our listeners. We hope that we can help make 2018 your best year in business ever.
Of course, we are talking about Cryptocurrency.
Greg Gerber is an internet entrepreneur and cryptocurrency enthusiast. He owns a marketing company that has been accepting Bitcoin as payment since 2013.
In this episode, Greg joins us to talk about the world of digital currency, the advantages of slowing growing a cryptocurrency portfolio, and the future of money.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why two-thirds of Greg’s net worth is invested in cryptocurrency. (4:36)
- How Greg built a business around accepting cryptocurrency as payment. (9:50)
- The meaning behind some essential cryptocurrency terminology. (20:12)
- How to approach building a product or service aimed at cryptocurrency users. (36:07)
- Tips for beginners who want to get into cryptocurrency. (40:28)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Greg Gerber
- Jason Cohen
- Bitcoin Whitepaper
- Satoshi Nakamoto
- The DAO
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Refund Retriever. Refund Retriever is an unbelievably powerful tool for any business that uses UPS or FedEx to ship their products. Refund Retriever will automatically audit your invoices for late deliveries and other billing mistakes, and will directly liaise with these shipping companies to ensure that you are receiving full credit for any refunds that you are entitled to. The best part is that their fee comes out of the savings that Refund Retriever makes for you, so you only pay when you save.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA328: How Do You Manage Your Money?
- TMBA334: Here’s How We Plan to ‘Manage’ Our Money
- TMBA417: The Gift
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian