Today’s podcast is the second part of that series, and it’s all about the next chapter.
In this episode, you’ll hear how Dan and Ian bought their business partner out of their product company, the origins of this podcast, how they started their membership community The Dynamite Circle, and much more.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The origins of this podcast. (5:06)
- Why Dan and Ian decided to part ways with their third business partner. (14:17)
- How The Tropical MBA website was born. (24:44)
- How a meetup in the Philippines led to the creation of The Dynamite Circle. (32:16)
- Why Dan and Ian have remained business partners to this day. (48:30)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is sponsored by SmashDigital.com.
Longtime listeners will be familiar with Travis Jamison’s companies Supremacy SEO and SaaSicorn. They have rebranded as Smash Digital, with the same incredible SEO insights and results.
What they offer is simple yet essential: fully managed SEO services, link building, and audits. It’s how they deliver it that is unique. Get a fresh view on the potential your business has to reach a sustainable source of customers from organic SEO traffic by reaching out to the team at Smash. Smash Digital is offering a free SEO site review for the listeners of the Tropical MBA Podcast.
Head over to SmashDigital.com/TMBA today and fill out the form to get your free SEO audit. Big thanks to the team at Smash Digital for sponsoring the show.
Deal of the Week:
This week’s Dynamite Deal comes to us courtesy of Points Panda.
Points Panda offers you a customized strategy to maximize your credit card rewards points (even if you aren’t earning rewards today), unlimited rewards ticket itinerary bookings, and live support. Credit card companies offer enormous rewards for spending on their cards, but let’s face it, figuring out how to accrue points and exchange them for the best value can be an impossible puzzle.
All that changes today with Points Panda – a done for you rewards booking service done by the experts at the lowest price ever of $449.
This deal comes with a strategy call with the founder of Points Panda, designed to optimize your points strategy. When you’re ready to fly in style, just send an email to the points panda team and they’ll find a great itinerary and help you through the process of transferring the points to purchase the itinerary.
Head on over to DynamiteDeals.co to take advantage of this Dynamite Deal.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian