Hundreds of them, many of whom are listeners of this show, migrate to Southeast Asia in October to attend. They do so with the intention of focusing their time and energy on improving their businesses, hanging out with others doing the same and also having fun in the great city of Bangkok.
In this week’s episode, our hosts will be sharing their five biggest takeaways from this year’s conference. You’ll also hear them talk about what makes a profitable event and how they are planning on ramping things up for 2018.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The true value of meetups. (6:50)
- One of the major themes at this year’s conference. (12:01)
- What it means to have a “high quality problem.” (15:24)
- How we have built relationships with sponsors for our events and for this podcast. (20:18)
- What happens when entrepreneurs “grow up”. (34:30)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Russ Perry
- Design Pickle
- Tristan King
- Blackbelt Commerce
- Empire Flippers
- Growth Ninja
- Vincent Nguyen
- Supremacy SEO
- Travis Jamison
- AMZ Tracker
- Bean Ninjas
- Search Scientists
- Tommy Griffith
- ClickMinded SEO Training
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Ahrefs. Ahrefs offers unbelievable tools to help you grow your search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your niche. Best of all, they are offering one lucky TropicalMBA listener a chance to win a free annual subscription valued at almost $2000. Enter to win by sharing this episode on your Facebook page and letting us know in the comments below.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 294: A Guide to Finding, Winning, and Creating Location Independent Apprenticeships
- TMBA 361: Contemplations On Five Years of DCBKK
- TMBA 398: Evolve or Die
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]