Dan and Ian are making plans to rendevous in Bali again. Dan is still there working on his book, while Ian is in Orlando avoiding the M3 service industry guys and spending time with his family.
Ian’s recent trip to a race prompted a discussion between the guys about deferred life plans. There’s a built in assumption that retirement is worth 30 years of investment, but is that true?
Deferred Life Plans and the Action Jackson Strategy
- Why you should try retirement now and see if it’s really worth 30 years of investing.
- If you’re working on something big and you have no idea how it’s going to work out, that may be a good sign you’re pursuing value.
- Why you should never hide your ideas.
- More details on why the DC is closing down to new members.
- The High Friction Honeymoon – how to start a passive income business.
- The full backstory on the DC and the death of old school marketers.
- The definitive answer to the age old question – “How long does it take to build a business?”
- 24 Hours of Lemons
- Dan Norris’ interview of John Dumas. Inspiring stuff.
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Pat Flynn
- Adsense Flippers
- Isaac Dudek
- Rick Fernandez
- White Raver Rafting
Just The Tips
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 27:15
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.