In this week’s episode, Dan and Ian talk about hustling. Most people are better at talking about hustling than actually getting it done. Tweeting that you are hustling doesn’t mean you’re hustlin’. :)
Just sitting in front of your laptop for 60 hours/week is not enough. If you listen to this episode, “The Tao of the Hustle”, you’ll learn the character traits that make an authentic hustler.
In the quick tips section you’ll learn of a tool that makes working at night less eye-straining. If you are a Reddit-fan you will also appreciate the Reddit enhancer that helps you waste even more time on Reddit.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- Dan Norris – Strategies from small business podcasts I love
- @myeggnoodles (Chris) interviewed Dan about product design, sourcing in China and marketing. Chris is also hosting a conference on sourcing at the Hong Kong Mega Show.
- @sivers (Derek Sivers) on Mixergy
- @ribbonfarm (Venkatesh Rao) – check out “Houseboats, Containers, Guns and Garbage: the 2011 Ribbonfarm Field Trip“
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.