It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published Friday afternoons (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. This week Dan chats with John McIntyre, also affectionately known as The Autoresponder Guy. John was a guest on Episode #17 of TTR talking about how to get killer results with autoresponders, but since that time, he’s making some major moves up the entrepreneurial ladder. He’s here to tell us all about that and more.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- How to succeed by doing something that most people are too afraid to do.
- Why legibility and passibility are two of the biggest weapons in your marketing arsenal.
- Two marketing keys that can cause you to win (and how to get them quicker and easier than ever).
- The value of strategic relationships, and why spending $1,000 at a conference is a worthy investment at the right time.
- What it means to your business to have klout.
- The definition of half and half hustle.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, simply record a quick .mp3 and click above to send it in.
Mentioned on this show:
- John McIntyre – John McIntyre
- James Schramko – Super Fast Business
- TMBA17 – How We Increased Our Mailing List Subscribers 257% By Making It Harder To Opt-In
- Andre Chaperon – List Building Madness
- Ben Krueger – Authority Engine
- Tim Ferriss – The Four Hour Work Week Blog
- Simon Black – The Sovereign Man
People on this show:
Episode length: 19:58
Other download options:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review, or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. I’m always happy to hear critical feedback as well (by plested : source). Please feel free to email me if you know some ways we can make it better dan at tropical mba dot com.