On last week’s episode, our good friend Taylor Pearson mentioned that one of the most universally fundamental traits that all successful entrepreneurs have is sales skills. We’re gonna be talking about how to build that skill set so you can get your first 100 customers. We are also answering a bunch of listener questions about fighting the Amazon beast, how to get the most out of events, and our thoughts on visiting the U.S. after an extended time abroad.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why it is so important to have a support group that understands entrepreneurship.
- What the “Bullseye Framework” is and how you can use it to gain traction.
- Why you need to systematize the process of finding customers.
- When, why and how you should be increasing the price of your product.
- How to maximize the benefits of attending live events and how to decide which live events to go to.
- What to do when Amazon comes calling.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg
- Fat Cat Apps
- Matthew Paulson
- TMBA260: The Long Road to Mid 5-Figure Months
- TMBA134: Flexing Your Hustle Muscle and Hacking a Job
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian