Last night I sat down with Ian, Travis, and Simon before we went out on the town to discuss some cutting edge SEO techniques that are working for some highly competitive key terms (all a bit naughty, of course!). We also got an inside look on how Simon created his ecommerce store from scratch in less than a year, and how he is out-maneuvering the big guys with some clever tactics.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- The #1 misconception people have about Google rankings and SEO.
- What Google SAYS gets rankings, vs what is actually working in the results pages.
- How Bali compares with Thailand for internet entrepreneurs.
- How Simon built an ecommerce store that generates a full time income for him in less than 1 year.
- Why ecommerce is a huge opportunity (why you can compete with the big guys) and how you can run an ecommerce business from the road.
- How to sell to 30% of the people who have abandoned your online carts.
- The real impact of the Google Panda updates.
- Why internet marketers teach white hat, but actually use grey hat techniques.
- How and why you should experiment with buying links and social likes (oh my!) You gotta hear this…
People on this show:
- Ecommerce store owner Simon Stock (@ssstock).
- The CEO @AnythingIan
- Travis Jamison (DCer) Grey hat SEO specialist! Check out his site Supremacy SEO.
- Dan – @TropicalMBA
Episode length: 30:16
If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
PS, you can sign up for our mailing list and receive our first 50 podcast episodes by putting your email address in to the form below: