Ben reached out to us to ask about our recent decision to hire a new apprentice.
For those of you who are not aware, we brought someone new onto our team recently and we’d like to talk about it here today.
On this week’s episode, you’ll hear all about why we decided to find a new apprentice, and what that process was like.
We’ll also be sharing a comprehensive list of “Dos and Don’ts” when it comes to hiring your own apprentice, as well as some quick tips on how you can find the apprenticeship of your dreams.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why we chose to bring a new apprentice into our business. (3:09)
- The biggest mistake that entrepreneurs are making with their apprentices. (10:05)
- Why it’s important to hire someone without an ego. (17:02)
- Tips for people who are seeking an apprenticeship opportunity. (22:59)
- Why you shouldn’t let earning get in the way of learning. (26:03)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- Ben McAdam
- Gridiron Genius by Michael Lombardi
- Bill Belichick
- The Devil Wears Prada
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Ahrefs. Many of our listeners already know that Ahrefs is the #1 go-to tool for optimizing SEO traffic results, but it’s a whole lot more comprehensive than that. They actually offer an entire suite of SEO tools and act as sort of a “Swiss Army Knife” of SEO. If you want to rank higher in Google and send your search traffic through the roof, visit Ahrefs.com for their $7 trial offer. Even better, Ahrefs is offering one lucky listener of today’s show a free Lite annual account, worth nearly $1,000. All you need to do is tweet @Ahrefs and @TropicalMBA, and let us know why you need to win.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian