In this week’s episode, we’ve invited one of our favorite bloggers and thinkers to pull up a virtual chair and share some of the burning issues he’s been writing about.
Nat is not only a successful agency owner, but he has some interesting theories about entrepreneurship and scaling a multi-million dollar agency that we were keen to pick his brain about.
Nat joins us this week for a wide-ranging discussion, where he opens up about his aversions to “struggle porn”, the distinction between money and wealth, and the true nuts and bolts of running a successful agency.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Nat believes investing in yourself can yield some of the best returns. (11:07)
- The difference between work that generates income and work that generates wealth. (17:05)
- Why Nat has a problem with “struggle porn”. (30:34)
- Nat’s thoughts on the good and the bad of running an agency. (39:53)
- His advice for people who are looking to get into the entrepreneurial world. (56:06)
Mentioned in the episode:
Before the Exit – Our New Book
Partner With Us
The Dynamite Circle
Tropical MBA on YouTube
Cup & Leaf
No More “Struggle Porn”
Why I Sold My Index Funds and Quit the Stock Market (Mostly)
The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
Subscribe via iTunes.
Listen on Stitcher Radio.
Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Have comments about the show?
Do you have ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes?
Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian