Dan and Ian are dividing and conquering for the next few weeks but don’t shed a tear, the separation is only temporary. Ian’s off to Tokyo for sushi while Dan’s swinging through the Philippines to check up on some business and meet up with entrepreneurs. This shows the beauty of operating location independent businesses which is the main topic of this week’s episode.
They boys delve into an interesting conversation on the location independent movement and why it’s not just a fad. You’ll hear some pretty powerful stuff this week from getting inspired by strangeness to cities losing their value in the modern world. Plug in, sit back and grab yourself a cup of coffee since this week will no doubt leave you reflecting on the merits of location independence.
Oh the Places We’ll Go…
- How changing your success script opens infinite doors in lifestyle businesses.
- Why today’s cities are no longer the greatest human achievement – and what has replaced it.
- Being rich vs. being wealthy and why one is much more practical.
- Dan’s number one strategy for removing yourself from your business.
- The value location independent businesses offer that brick and mortars can’t touch.
- Dan’s thread on the Fast Lane Forum
- Clay Collins – Leadbrite
- Farnoosh Brock – ProlificLiving.com
- Justin Cooke – Adsense Flippers
- Amy Ammen – Dogclass.com
- Tim Ferriss’ book – Four Hour Work Week (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- EarthClass Mail
- Moore’s Law
- Kevin Kelly’s book – What Technology Wants (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Sam Harris’ Blog
- Robert Kiyosaki’s book – Rich Dad Poor Dad (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- LBP Episode # 134 – The SOP Episode
Just The Tips
- Eric Goodman’s book – Foundation (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Yoga for exercise, posture and ‘socializing’
- “Set Fire to a Love Song” – by Adele and Selena Gomez
The Limited Attention Span Jam:
- Simon Sinek’s book – Start with the Why (Affiliate Link/Non-Affiliate Link)
- Alec Baldwin’s video – Inside the Actor’s Studio
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.