The Amazon ecosystem has a huge opportunities for creating generational wealth for many smart, young entrepreneurs who learn how to use it to full effect.
Kevin has experienced this kind of success within three years of getting started and, on this episode, he shares the steps of how to create one of these businesses, and get them ranking in search engines.
This is one of the most business-focused episodes we done recently. If you are considering a similar path in your online business ventures, this is the episode for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What made Kevin decide to pursue affiliate marketing websites. (7:32)
- How long it has typically taken for Kevin and his partner to recoup their investments into their websites. (16:47)
- The most important things to consider when selecting a niche. (25:26)
- What measures they are taking to get their sites to rank on Google. (39:08)
- What kind of advice Kevin would give to someone who is considering a business like this. (55:16)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Kevin Graham
- “NYTimes Company Buys the Wirecutter”
- Bulk Buy Hosting
- Empire Flippers
- Niche Pursuits
- Screw the Nine to Five
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
- Audio-Technica ATR2100
- Business Insider
- The Wirecutter
- The Sweethome
- Long Tail Pro
- AMZ Tracker
- A Small Orange
- GoDaddy Auctions
- Niche Pie
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 324: The Amazon Gold Rush
- TMBA 367: The Business Idea Bonanza with Dan Norris
- TMBA 374: Are You An Entrepreneurial Person?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian