Today, Dan and Ian discuss how to get started sourcing physical products from China. Furthermore, they discuss some of their own business failures.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
- @Vagabondians (Glenn Dixon), check out “Another day, another bed“
- @NicheDash (David Berger), check out “The Worst Valentine’s Date Ever“
- @RasmusL (Rasmus from My4Hours.com), check out his free ebook (+Wordpress plugins) on how to create a membership site
- @PatFlynn, check out “The Content Pyramid: Healthy Portions of Posts for Your Blog“
- @MyEggNoodles (Chris), if you are interested in sourcing products from China, check out his Asian Sourcing Event
- @JoelRunyon, check out “The Fun Manifesto“
- @sgblank (Steve Blank), check out “A Visitors Guide to Silicon Valley“
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.