Being an entrepreneur isn’t all glory and cashing checks. Frankly, a lot of it can be described in just one word: ‘meh’.
And TMBA has an exciting mystery guest in store for next week’s show. Can you guess who it might be?
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why people aren’t going to give a crap about your business. (2:00)
- The difficulties of managing people. (5:11)
- The one problem that all high level business owners have. (8:15)
- Why you’re going to feel like a fraud sometimes. (14:19)
- How to handle the “Trough of Despair” (19:54)
Mentioned in the episode:
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA303: 7 Things to Consider When Selling Your Business
- TMBA305: Building Teams of A Players
- TMBA317: How to Embrace Changing Priorities
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian