Today’s guest can attest to that.
Nate Ginsburg has built a successful Amazon business over the last two years, which he recently sold for just under a million dollars. He didn’t do it alone, though.
On this week’s show, you’ll hear how a chance encounter in the rolling hills of Northern Thailand led Nate on a great entrepreneurial journey.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Who inspired Nate to pursue entrepreneurship. (2:15)
- How a meeting with a Mastermind group helped Nate find his way on Amazon. (10:44)
- Why Nate decided to join up with a business partner. (20:01)
- The circumstances that led to the sale of their business. (23:10)
- Why it pays to surround yourself with the right people. (35:38)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Nate Ginsburg
- Natural Stacks
- Travis Jamison
- Supremacy SEO
- AMZ Tracker
- Simon Black
- Blacksmith Camp
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Refund Retriever. Refund Retriever is an unbelievably powerful tool for any business that uses UPS or FedEx to ship their products. Refund Retriever will automatically audit your invoices for late deliveries and other billing mistakes, and will directly liaise with these shipping companies to ensure that you are receiving full credit for any refunds that you are entitled to. The best part is that their fee comes out of the savings that Refund Retriever makes for you, so you only pay when you save.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 375: How 100s Of Young Entrepreneurs are Making Generational Wealth in Less Than 5 Years
- TMBA 409: Amazon And The Elephant In The Room
- TMBA 415: Insiders Discuss Making Money with Amazon: a Double Edged Sword?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian